Vernon Davis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vernon Davis

Alex22 said:
He will be gone with the Cardinals pick....and the Cardinals will go on to have the best offense in football, suprise everyone and make the NFC playoffs

Thats my prediction mark my words

Your words are marked

No ya can't pass on him at 16. If we drafted say the 9 spot or so, where ya think he might go, then we might pass on him for a same value guy in a spot where we need the help. Dropping to 16 us crazy, there is no reason his stock drops that much unless he does something really stupid in the next few weeks.

Anyways I have posted about Davis before. Him along with our current WR and McMichael would be amazing. I think he would impact our offense in 2006 more then any player in the draft could. This guy is gonna be fun to watch on Sundays, I wish he could be seen in a Phins Uniform, but it isn't gonna happen.

cowtowndick said:
one of the best, as in top 10. vernon davis could be one of the best, as in top 3. as in a game changer, as in antonio gates or tony gonzales (when he was hot). as in he's a very large, very fast wide receiver, one you can't cover with db (he's too big) or a lb (he's too fast). mcmichael is very good, but he's not a game changer. also, he had some key drops last year, and the off the field crap doesn't help.

re he's unproven - of course he is. every player is at draft time. reggie bush is an unproven running back, would you be ok if he joined the fish?

Think about it, you said it, could be. We have a top ten TE in the NFL. Why HOPE for a top 3. he could just as well be a bust, sorry, but so could Bush. We have a great TE, lets keep it that way. We need other positions way before we can start to hope for a guy to replace a guy that we know is already good

FINatic 13 said:
No way he drops, he had the best workout....hes top 10 easily
if he does by chance drop to 16th,i say we take him and that would be a great 2 TE set with mcmichael and davis. we definitely need a speedster or 2 at wr or te,for daunte

Back
Top Bottom