Very Disappointed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Disappointed

gish

Mental Moonwalker
Reaction score
I am coming to this forum with a problem hoping it can be resolved because I have tried other methods and it has yet to even be acknowleged.

First of all. I subscribed for Finheaven VIP early in November. I have not recieved any of the items that were promised with subscription.

I also have sent more than one email to the folks at Finheaven and havent even recieved a reply.

I also want to know why all the other VIP members have a tag next to their ID that shows them as VIP and my ID does not.

Also I dont know if it is my computer or what, but this is the only website I have trouble loading image and button files. Even the smallest of image files show as a red X or broken link. I dont see this on any other sites but this one. Is there a problem with this site, or is it just me.

These aren't big issues but it would be nice to have someone at least acknowledge me, as I am a paying customer, and as of yet I havent recieved anything that I paid for.

Thanks

I have asked the admins to give you a VIP badge. I am sorry that you haven't gotten you stuff for joining VIP. I will forward this to Fin-atic who is the point of contact on this. They had a problem with the shipping company, that is no longer in business doing that anymore. Sorry about that. Matt (Fin-atic) is going to make sure that this gets corrected. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
John

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I have asked the admins to give you a VIP badge. I am sorry that you haven't gotten you stuff for joining VIP. I will forward this to Fin-atic who is the point of contact on this. They had a problem with the shipping company, that is no longer in business doing that anymore. Sorry about that. Matt (Fin-atic) is going to make sure that this gets corrected. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
John

Thanks alot. Got the badge, looking forward to the rest. Thanks for lookin out.

..and removed your expired points...:wink:

One stop shopping at its finest.

Celtkin said:
..and removed your expired points...:wink:

One stop shopping at its finest.

at least you are making this guy happy, unlike the negative points fella....

cnc66 said:
at least you are making this guy happy, unlike the negative points fella....

:chuckle:

I'd be thrilled to have negative points

First of all. I subscribed for Finheaven VIP early in November. I have not recieved any of the items that were promised with subscription.

There a sticky thread in VIP explaining this in detail. :) err..:(

Back
Top Bottom