Very funny Buffalo Bills Interview... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very funny Buffalo Bills Interview...

Sorry but I don't find a speech problem like that funny.. don't care who it is

it could be a speech impediment, or nerves. Ricky Williams had a tough time during his Heisman speech. some people just aren't public speakers. just like everyone isn't an NFL player. one thing is to laugh, im sure his fellow teamates are having some fun with him. that's completely different than ridiculing though..have you seen Gibril Wilson's interviews?...not great.

You have a serious lack of class if you think that's funny.

I admire the kid for stepping up and doing the interview. It is obviously hard on him if you watch his facial expressions and body language. I can't bring myself to laugh at a man who has a speech or nervousness (or both) problem.

Yeah that dude is super courageous just for going up there in the first place with his speech problem. With his facial expressions you can tell he's embarrassed and struggling to get through it. Glad other people's misfortune is something to laugh at.

I have to agree that this is just wrong to make fun of this kid for a problem he has no control over. Would you also laugh at a child with cerebral palsy or a person that is mentally handicaped?? You have to be the worst person walking the earth to make fun of a handicap in some way. You might as well make fun of Ricky as well while you are at it with his problems,(social anxiety disorder) I mean look how long it took for him to do an interview without wearing his helmet. And this kid is a rookie and had to be nervous as all get out but still he got up there and gave an interview. I might not like the Bills, but I give the kid props for getting up there and doing the interview because if I was in his shoes I doubt I would have done.

Not funny. Good luck to this kid and I hope he has a very good NFL career.

Back
Top Bottom