Very good article on new WR coach. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very good article on new WR coach.

Originally posted by muddaconch
He is OUR new WR coach??

It doesn't seem to mention that in the article, however I just skimmed over it.

Yeah, he is now.. but that article is old. I guess it was just to give us some info on Sullivan.

Glad to hear he wants to be a WR coach his career cuz he's prolly not gonna get the chance to be an OC again.

But its good he gets to work with Norv Turner...I think maybe this is a good sign that PFT was very wrong about Norv getting canned.

nice article sounds like he has the perfect attitude and some good credientials

uhhh..... hmmm..... did anyone else think that maybe this guy isn't the best choice for our ailing wide receivers coaching position? i mean, if he was the offensive coordinator for the RAMS or PATRIOTS maybe... but the cardinals????. did anyone watch the cardinals play this year? besides of their great receiver Boldin, they were what... worst in the league? if he can take credit for grooming boldin, i might buy into it.

how can anyone get excited over this guy? do wannstadt and huizenga know something we don't? this o-coordinator finished with the lowest-scoring offense in the league and now he's our WR coach? all the references listed in that article as far as receivers he's groomed are NOBODYS now... the only one you've ever heard of is Boston, and he is flailing.

i hope he has a magic wand in his wardrobe, b/c that is what it might take for him to help our WR's.

godspeed Mr. Sullivan, godspeed.

he didnt really want to be an offensive coordinator in the first place, he just wants to groom wide receivers, and his resume in that area speaks for itself... good find

Sullivan is considered to be one of, if not the, best receivers coaches in the NFL. Bill Parcells wanted to hire him as his receivers coach last year, but Sullivan opted to show loyalty to Dave McGinnis.

Sullivan has a history of getting the best out of whatever WRs he has on the team. Many WRs have their best years while he was their teacher.

I'm stoked we got this guy. Kinda curious as to what he thinks of O-Gadsden.

Hey Texas... I think you answered your own question...

receivers he's groomed are NOBODYS now

If they are nobodys NOW... that means the best was brought out of them by him... Like you even pointed out Boston was a stud at Arizona and now (one could point out with a diff wr coach) he is nothing.

I am hopeful and willing to see what he can do!

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
how can anyone get excited over this guy? do wannstadt and huizenga know something we don't?

Man I hope so ... otherwise this franchise is screwed.

The sun sentinel says that he is 63.......The herald says that he is 59.........

Which one of these two incompetent boobs is right? Anybody know?

Back
Top Bottom