Very Important Issue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Important Issue

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
When does the Dolphins official website update for the 2005-2006 season?

What I mean is, when are the player photos updated? (They take new ones every year, but also for rookies and free agent signees)... Also, new coach photos/bios?

It seems like the website is so outdated.

I was thinking maybe they take these photos at the first minicamp next week, and was wondering if anyone knew for sure/remembered from last year?

The pictures almost have to be taken during training camp. There'd be no point in taking them now with rosters still so up in the air. By training camp, most teams will have more players than they'll keep, and taking pictures then would be most logical... there'd be less of a chance that someone's picture wasn't taken.

Are you kidding? I can't believe someone with over 1,000 posts would consider this important.

It takes at least three weeks for the camera man to refocus his lense after trying to fit Chester's and Traylor's fat a## on the screen.

razorphin said:
It takes at least three weeks for the camera man to refocus his lense after trying to fit Chester's and Traylor's fat a## on the screen.
OK...now that was funny.
:lol:

I'm not sure how important this is. You're right about the site being outdated. The official team page is one of the worst team sites on the net. Be patient, i'm sure somebody will post the new pics as soon as they are available.

Are you kidding? I can't believe someone with over 1,000 posts would consider this important.

Does it really matter how many post you have? Whats important to him doesnt have to be important to you. lighten up :D

Back
Top Bottom