very important note!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

very important note!!!!!!!

GreenMonster said:
It will be exciting to see ex Georgia Tech RB Joe Burns if Willis gets hurt. He is a stud.

now we have Lee. so all is well. :shakeno: :shakeno:

First, the Vikes OL is far better than ours. They opened holes. Bennet is mirroring Robert Smith's early carear. Bennet is a track guy, and we all know track guys always have injuries. He was not a cutback runner, he saw a hole and flew through it and was gone.
Second, the system did not cause injuries. If that were the case Moss would be the most prone to injuries catching all those jump balls Daunte throws. Moss was not real happy w/DC and even lobbied that they would be better w/Gus.(More accurate at long balls) This system puts less on the RB and more on the WR. Their backs were small and quick. Moe was their back that pushed the pile on 3rd and short and goaline. He stayed healthy.

Ronnie did show he could carry the ball his jr. year I believe when the caddy was in for repairs(like(6 games). He had an awsome yds/carry if I remember right.

Well #s' on Ronnie
2002 1008 yds/175 carr/5.8yd.per/13 TD productive as a 6 game starter
Missed 1 game ankle
831/144/5.8/11 in conf (GA/Fla/Tenn/LSU)
avg 138.5 last 6 games& last 4 conf games had 606/98/6.2/13td w/5-20+yrdes
Cap. 1 Bowl MVP w/184 & 2 TD
Had 124 yds and a 53yard tackle breaking/game winning TD against UGA
had 224/33/6.8ypc/3 td(1,49,21)(152yd in 1st half)
163/22/7.4ypc/2td(26,1) and 1-54yd tackle breaking td rec against Fla(prob.Crowder)

Fresh Year Started& played 1st half5/67/13.4ypc w/43 yrd tdand 1 rec for 33 then left game w/turf toe&Rt.shoulder sprain

02'1 Game ankle
03'2 games w/ rt.medial collateral lig. strain/ rt. shoulder contusion&Rt ham. pull
04'1 game Rt. ham.pull
03' was in a 3back field w/ Caddy and Brandon Jacobs

Shows production and no lingering injuries. Recovers well, and other than slight shoulder and hammy prob. no knee concerns.

GreenMonster said:
It will be exciting to see ex Georgia Tech RB Joe Burns if Willis gets hurt. He is a stud.

Why is it that some of you are obsessed with bringing the Bills, McGahee, or Losman into every post. I never said anything about any of them.

And besides, Travis henry is still a Bill, and if he dosen't get traded, you can be damn sure he won't sit out. What sense would it make, he'd be going into free agency with 1.5 years out of football.

It also snows a lot in Minnesota. I hope Linehan doesnt bring all that snow to Miami, because we dont play well in cold weather.

Thoughts?

Doesn't Minnesota play on Truf? Maybe that is part of the reason their backs keep getting hurt, that stuff is hard on the body.

Back
Top Bottom