Very Important: "Who is on the FA welcoming committee?" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Important: "Who is on the FA welcoming committee?"

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Anybody know? I would say JT, Ricky, and Zach would be nice......

I think Dwight Stevenson would be great to greet Woody and James at the airport......is he available?

I hope Spielman has it together.

Re: Very Important: "Who is on the FA welcoming committee?"

Originally posted by Section126
Anybody know? I would say JT, Ricky, and Zach would be nice......

I think Dwight Stevenson would be great to greet Woody and James at the airport......is he available?

I hope Spielman has it together.
My guess is Wanny and Fiedler

The guy will be the man dressed in all black with shades.He will be carrying a big briefcase with a large amount of money in it.He will hand it over to Woody if he agrees to sign.

just kidding:cool:

Im busy in the mornings, but I can welcome the players around lunch time...

There's a few ladies I can think of a few "ladies" from Solid Gold (gentleman's lub for the out of towners) who can show big sexy (Woody) a good time. :)

I know, why can't we take a page from college recruiters? We could hire Michael Irvin and dress him up like Huggy Bear (or Snoop Dogg, whichever) have him show up at the airport in a limo with half a dozen big-breasted hookers, a rack of ribs and a briefcase with $7.5 million in cash in it. Wanny was a Cowboys coach for a while, he knows the routine! (Of course, we will leave Jamal Lewis and his associates out of it, unlike the old Cowboys routine)

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Rose said that it looks like Tony Wise will be the welcoming committee for Jeno James today (He coached him, and they are friends)...........

No word on who we are going to use to get a Woody.

Let's see we got J-Lo, Shakira, and Beyonce all with places in North Beach. I think between those three we have got something for anyone (except maybe Bills fans).

Originally posted by Section126
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Rose said that it looks like Tony Wise will be the welcoming committee for Jeno James today (He coached him, and they are friends)...........

No word on who we are going to use to get a Woody.

yeah i read that too, he coached him in his rookie year, so i think james has the chance to be the first dolphin offseason signee, that we actually get without spending draft picks....i think jeno is a lock.....:band: :drinkers:

This waiting is killing me and a few others on here I'm sure. I know it just started but still, I hate waiting.Lets get somebody already damn it!!

Ozzy rules!!

I think it is going to be Benjamin Franklin and Ulys. Grant, thousands and thousands of times over.

Re: Re: Very Important: "Who is on the FA welcoming committee?"

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
My guess is Wanny and Fiedler

Damnit, cW !! ya beat me to it !! :lol:

Damn it! There is NO word on the welcoming committee for Tait and Woody........

I repeat.....Don't "F" this up Rick...I got faith in ya man!!!

I propose Gary Barnett for director of Free Agent recruiting.

Originally posted by Al13

yeah i read that too, he coached him in his rookie year, so i think james has the chance to be the first dolphin offseason signee, that we actually get without spending draft picks....i think jeno is a lock.....:band: :drinkers:

I'm more confident that we'll land Woody than James right now.

Back
Top Bottom