Very Impressed with the D | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Impressed with the D

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Even with Seau and Bowens out we were very good on defense. I do not have any real concerns with them anymore.

Only concern I have is the heavy amount of penalties committed, that extended some of the Jags drives on third downs.

Originally posted by Jaj
Even with Seau and Bowens out we were very good on defense. I do not have any real concerns with them anymore.

Me either. But can they do it every week? We GOTTA do something with our offense!

Re: Re: Very Impressed with the D

Originally posted by RikWriter
We GOTTA do something with our offense!

One thing they need to do is work on Rick's fumbles! That's another one this week Rik.

Re: Re: Re: Very Impressed with the D

Originally posted by ebozzz

One thing they need to do is work on Rick's fumbles! That's another one this week Rik.

You keep saying that...but how do you know it wasn't McKnight's fault? After all, all the Fiedler apologists blame him for every one of Fiedler's mistakes.

Yeah, can you imagine how we would have dominated on defense with Jr. and Bowens in. We probably would have had a lot more pressure and those screens to Taylor would have gone nowhere.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Very Impressed with the D

Originally posted by RikWriter
You keep saying that...but how do you know it wasn't McKnight's fault? After all, all the Fiedler apologists blame him for every one of Fiedler's mistakes.

That's a good one and since I didn't see the game, I don't know if McKnight is to blame. :D :( Seriously though, Ricky does need to take better care of the pigskin.

Back
Top Bottom