Very impressed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very impressed

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For the first time this year, I was impressed with the Miami Dolphins...A road win against a winning team, with great offensive production. If you win at NE then you have reason to be real excited...Still, going on the road in the playoffs will be tough. Anyhoo, very impressive showing nonetheless, and it's good to see Chris Chambers show his great skills

*blinking* C.W., is that REALLY you? Are you drunk or something? lol

J/K man, thanks.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
For the first time this year, I was impressed with the Miami Dolphins...A road win against a winning team, with great offensive production. If you win at NE then you have reason to be real excited...Still, going on the road in the playoffs will be tough. Anyhoo, very impressive showing nonetheless, and it's good to see Chris Chambers show his great skills

Thanx man!!!!!
That was sooooo cool!!!!

Thanks CW!!

We need to do something in December before many of us become believers.

We have been burnt before. But we at last have a glimer of life and hope.

Thanks for the props. Props your way too, C-Wag.

Maybe hes trying to get rid of his nickname....

ex. Bungles are the bengals again, maybe C-jerk wants to just be CirclingWagons again :lol:

He's being so nice right now it kinda looks like a setup :)

Thanks for the compliment CirclingWagons

Originally posted by fin-atic
Thanks CW!!

We need to do something in December before many of us become believers.

We have been burnt before. But we at last have a glimer of life and hope.
at Patriots

Eagles

at Bills

Jets

I think this Pat game is VASTLY important...if you lose it, the mental pressure will be immense, if you win, you may sweep the month

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

no prob CO84...and it's cool to see your boy show his talents--fun to watch

Yeah, would be nice to see it happen on a consistent basis. I guess consistency is something that comes with experience..

Thanks man, but we've played well on the road all year. Only lost one game on the road.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Thanks man, but we've played well on the road all year. Only lost one game on the road.
yes, but you were 4-0 on the road vs very ****ty teams, then you played a good team and got slaughtered....this is a road win against a good team, hence my praise

Back
Top Bottom