Very POSITIVE Boston Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very POSITIVE Boston Article

Good article, thanks for sharing. Boston's talked the talk, what we need is for him to walk the walk.

"At the time I signed with San Diego, I never imagined that a year later I would be with a new team, starting all over again," says Boston. "Fortunately, there are always windows of opportunity. I'm trying to take advantage of this one."
That is just music to my ears! If he comes out and produces even to the 'reduced' numbers he put up last year, I think we will be in GREAT shape!

GO FINS

In his own way, Boston is rewriting his script. Less than a month after being acquired by Miami, Boston sent handwritten letters to owner Wayne Huizenga, Wannstedt and Spielman.

Says Boston, "I just wanted to tell them, 'Thanks for believing in me.' "

Spielman says that in his 17 years in personnel, it was the first time he received such correspondence from a player.

"At the time I signed with San Diego, I never imagined that a year later I would be with a new team, starting all over again," says Boston. "Fortunately, there are always windows of opportunity. I'm trying to take advantage of this one."

Wow, he handwrote those letters? I think the early reports of him being a cancer have been grossly blown out of proportion. I bet he "flips the script" on the league this year.

Finally something positive ......and only 5 replies!!! :roflmao:

inFINSible said:
Finally something positive ......and only 5 replies!!! :roflmao:
I think some people are too lazy to click on the link. I know I had to convince myself to do it :D

Maybe Memories said:
No Sh*it haw... why arent so many people jumping on this subject... :shakeno: :o
What!?!?And get called a blind homer who believes everything he reads??....No thanks... :lol:

LIQUID24 said:
I think some people are too lazy to click on the link. I know I had to convince myself to do it :D
That's funny, I looked at this thread a couple of times before I ever clicked the link....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom