Very POSITIVE Boston Article | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very POSITIVE Boston Article

good bye to chambers being doubled on every play and the ss in the box to stop run and help lbs cover rmcm. with man coverage on or #2 wr james thompson or darius mcknight

and hello to a dual deep threat to go with our plowhorse RB! I am getting excited again for the season to start!!!

This has indeed made my day besides the Williams being tested positive for drugs which left my mouth sour but its barely positive, dammit boston what did you do to ricky:)

Don't want to bust any bubbles

But this is an OLD article. It was written a couple of days after he was signed. That's why there is no mention to Anything recent. :eek:

Yezz, very good article.
I was just having this vision of CC, DB and OG going out on
the same play. Could there be a QB that could NOT complete a pass
with that scenario?
And btw, is OG even coming back?
Who is the third guy? Tolver, Snoop Doggie Dog?
Boston has to make good with the team and these workouts
or he will have more baggage than he ever thought about.
There are a lot of vets that I'm sure think the jury is still out
on this guy. If he produces, I don't care if him and Ricky do
macrame' classes togther.

Chisel Monkey said:
But this is an OLD article. It was written a couple of days after he was signed. That's why there is no mention to Anything recent. :eek:

USA Today said:
Posted 5/13/2004 11:12 PM Updated 5/13/2004 11:15 PM

:rofl:

What really gets me juiced are the reports (from our camp guys) that laud Boston's route running. Now THAT is what would really put him over the top. That size and speed, combined with great route running......no receiver in the East could compete with him. And Tyrone Poole would have his hands full with whomever Ty Law isn't covering.

Boston, who has run the 40-yard dash in under 4.3 seconds....this is a quote from the article. UNDER 4.3!!!!! Not even Ty Law could keep up with him if he is running at that speed. I personally think he will listen to Sullivan and get down to the 228 lb range, which will help him with his game. UNDER 4.3!!!!!!!!! I dont know how many times I can say that or how much I can emphasize that.

Finlandia said:
Yezz, very good article.
I was just having this vision of CC, DB and OG going out on
the same play. Could there be a QB that could NOT complete a pass
with that scenario?
And btw, is OG even coming back?
Who is the third guy? Tolver, Snoop Doggie Dog?
Boston has to make good with the team and these workouts
or he will have more baggage than he ever thought about.
There are a lot of vets that I'm sure think the jury is still out
on this guy. If he produces, I don't care if him and Ricky do
macrame' classes togther.

OG is gone buddy :), DT is the #3 guy. oh, and you dont need to cut your lines so short, your not writing a poem here :)

ps: guy above me, i dont think he still runs the 4.3 at 240/235...i think he needs to drop down to about 228/230 so he run that again...

Back
Top Bottom