Very strange stat for the Heat/Shaq.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very strange stat for the Heat/Shaq..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Heat now stand #1 in the Eastern Conference by 4.5 games(or 4 or 5, I forgot) at 33-14. The strange thing is, the Heat are 14-14 when Shaquille O'Neal grabs 10 or more rebounds. :hmmm:

I just saw this stat on NBA Fastbreak & I'm shocked. You would think we'd be like an 80% win team when Shaq grabs 10+ boards.

Well the first stat that goes down noticably when Shaq is coasting is his rebounding. I think its probably more Shaq losing interest in blowouts. Shaq is only a good rebounder when hes motivated.

I guess Shaq should start counting his Rebounds now.

Shaq has only grabbed 10 or more rebounds only 14 times? Wow I am shocked, I thought his presence would be felt a little more on the boards.

Prime Time said:
Shaq has only grabbed 10 or more rebounds only 14 times? Wow I am shocked, I thought his presence would be felt a little more on the boards.

28 times. We're 14-14

Oh I must have misread...sorry, thanks for the correction :up:

Yeah, it was still shocking when I saw it. But then again, we all know that Shaq saves his all for the playoffs, and I just hope young guys like Dorell & co. don't see it and think it's alright. Atleast we already know that Wade & Haslem will put their 110% effort on the floor every night, so no worries there..

I believe we only have 2 or 3 losses when Shaq and/or Wade tops 30 points though.

Back
Top Bottom