Very Well Done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Well Done

Chardonnay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My hats are off the Miami Dolphins. They played well and easily beat the Jets who are in turmoil. This just might be the ticket for the Dolphins to the Superbowl. They certainly look like a team on their way there. Now I am off to the Jets boards to see posts about firing Hacket, Edwards, Cotrell, and benching Vinny.

Originally posted by Chardonnay
My hats are off the Miami Dolphins. They played well and easily beat the Jets who are in turmoil. This just might be the ticket for the Dolphins to the Superbowl. They certainly look like a team on their way there. Now I am off to the Jets boards to see posts about firing Hacket, Edwards, Cotrell, and benching Vinny.

Thanks, you make are dirty work alot easier.

Originally posted by Chardonnay
thanks for the Kudos. Bradway s/b the one on the hottest seat since he lets all those guys go to the Texans and not your strengths from the end of last year- your D and your OL seem are ugly.

Back
Top Bottom