Vick Indicted.. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick Indicted..

Why is impossible for some of you to let the trial play through then decide whether you will string him up or not? It's like the people who still call Kobe a rapist regardless of the fact whether he actually did it or not. Just go take a rifle and shoot him already because it doesn't matter whether he had any hands on involvement in this or not, he should be shot according to some of the comments.

Why is impossible for some of you to let the trial play through then decide whether you will string him up or not? It's like the people who still call Kobe a rapist regardless of the fact whether he actually did it or not. Just go take a rifle and shoot him already because it doesn't matter whether he had any hands on involvement in this or not, he should be shot according to some of the comments.
We're all entitled to an opinion regarding Sick Vick, that's the beauty of it. Shooting him would be too easy, I'd like to see him slammed to the ground until he's dead...if, of course, the stories are true.:wink:

First of all, I don't advocate shooting him. Secondly, one American truism is that you receive all the justice money can buy in this country. Therefore just because a jury returns a not guilty verdict it doesn't necessarily mean the person is innocent. It just means he doesn't have to pay for his crime.
Finally, I've stated this before and I'll state it again; it's common knowledge that Vick is a registered breeder for Pit Bulls. We also know that very strong evidence of a dog fighting operation was discovered at a house Vick owns. The same house that his cousin has been calling home. We also know that his cousin wasn't included in the indictment. Why is it so hard to add this up and make sense of it?

First of all, I don't advocate shooting him. Secondly, one American truism is that you receive all the justice money can buy in this country. Therefore just because a jury returns a not guilty verdict it doesn't necessarily mean the person is innocent. It just means he doesn't have to pay for his crime.
Finally, I've stated this before and I'll state it again; it's common knowledge that Vick is a registered breeder for Pit Bulls. We also know that very strong evidence of a dog fighting operation was discovered at a house Vick owns. The same house that his cousin has been calling home. We also know that his cousin wasn't included in the indictment. Why is it so hard to add this up and make sense of it?

It isn't hard to add up, unless of course you have the IQ of a grapefruit. I can't even watch NFL network because some of these guys are just apologists for Vick and they don't seem to be disgusted about these allegations.

well i have no opinion since there is no evidence to say otherwise and he hasnt been convicted of anything...if he did do these things, then that his screw up and he'll end up in jail

in regards to the kobe case it was a he said she said case and you gotta wonder why the girl took a settlement if she was abused. Remember trust no woman. On a side note Im pretty sure her Benz looks nice tho. Anyways these dogs were brutally totured and as a pet owner I dont know how you can toture animals and get some kind of sick satisfaction from it.

in regards to the kobe case it was a he said she said case and you gotta wonder why the girl took a settlement if she was abused. Remember trust no woman. On a side note Im pretty sure her Benz looks nice tho. Anyways these dogs were brutally totured and as a pet owner I dont know how you can toture animals and get some kind of sick satisfaction from it.
You could also wonder why he offered a settlement if he was in fact innocent.

I just saw an interview with the Assistant Director of PETA and they are hopping mad. He said they're fully expecting the commish to suspend him immediately. Don't know how realistic that is considering he's not been convicted. Said he didn't expect the NFL to treat Vick any different than Pacman or Chris Henry or Tank Johnson.

You could also wonder why he offered a settlement if he was in fact innocent.

IMO most who are rich or have money and find themselves in unfortunate situation whether innocent or guilty will try end the situation as soon as possible with $$$. Especially in sensitive cases like that because you basically can go to jail with out no real evidence, just on what she said. In vicks situation your dealing with the feds so it whole new ugly ball game.

Vick's expected to be indicted by the State of Virginia, for dog fighting and killing dogs, both felonies, by September. On a side note, how smart do the Chargers look right now.

Vick's expected to be indicted by the State of Virginia, for dog fighting and killing dogs, both felonies, by September. On a side note, how smart do the Chargers look right now.

The Chargers have looked smart since draft day IMO. I've always felt he was over rated, even coming out of college. I'm a Canes fan and I saw Vick play in college (Big East). I never understood the infatuation teams had with him prior to the draft. He's the type of player that should have been drafted in the 2-4th rds on potential or the ability to play multiple positions, BUT, definitely NOT as a franchise QB.
I wouldn't have traded LT or Brees straight up for Vick even before these allegations.

Getting accused by local DA and Courts is one thing but when It comes to the FEDS its a pretty much a rock solid case against them. They dont mess around and im pretty sure there is no plea bargining with the FEDS.

Getting accused by local DA and Courts is one thing but when It comes to the FEDS its a pretty much a rock solid case against them. They dont mess around and im pretty sure there is no plea bargining with the FEDS.
I think you can cop to a plea with the Feds, the only thing is you probably more likely get a jail term of some sort, they are not going to show any real mercy.

Falcons | Team expected to discipline Vick soon
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:34:02 -0700
Peter King, of CNNSI.com, reports the National Football League has told Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank that the disciplinary ball is in his court regarding QB Michael Vick. Blank intends to discipline Vick in some way by Tuesday, July 24. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will have the right to add on to whatever punitive action Blank will take.

Back
Top Bottom