Vick kicked off team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick kicked off team

MoFinz said:
Dude, that Hamburglar and the Fry Guys are some bad mofos. I NEVER go to McD's without packing heat :sidelol:

I never plan on robbing a place....but packing a gun to Mickey D's??? :eek: Vick isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

MoFinz said:
Dude, that Hamburglar and the Fry Guys are some bad mofos. I NEVER go to McD's without packing heat :sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

bg34 said:
His *** should be thrown in jail. He's been filthy rich since he was 17 and still has to be a badass. Who the f*** carries a gun to McDonalds? Pathetic. JMO

well you dont exactly carry a gun to mcdonalds. you carry a gun all the time and go to mcdonalds.

Nappy Roots said:
well you dont exactly carry a gun to mcdonalds. you carry a gun all the time and go to mcdonalds.

Actually, the majority of civilized adults see no need to carry a gun anywhere, most especially a fast food restaurant. Maybe the 3 kids wouldnt let him in the playground or in the ball tank.
:lol:

Vicks a moron. Aint nothing anyone can say that can dispute that one solid fact

Vick is a douchebag that dont deserve to play football for whats he's done

MoFinz said:
Actually, the majority of civilized adults see no need to carry a gun anywhere, most especially a fast food restaurant. Maybe the 3 kids wouldnt let him in the playground or in the ball tank.
:lol:

Vicks a moron. Aint nothing anyone can say that can dispute that one solid fact

im not disupting that. i was just pointing out that he didnt carry a gun to micky ds

Anyone else tired of hearing about this clown already?

Nappy Roots said:

Lets carry it a step farther then. WHY does Vick need to carry a gun around? To prove how hard he is? Does he fear for his life? Im sure Mike bought his mom nicer digs than the area he grew up in. Is he hanging with a thug element that Mike should be helping draw him away from? Whats the deal with the gun?

Just playing Devils advocate here, feel free to discuss ;)

MoFinz said:
Lets carry it a step farther then. WHY does Vick need to carry a gun around? To prove how hard he is? Does he fear for his life? Im sure Mike bought his mom nicer digs than the area he grew up in. Is he hanging with a thug element that Mike should be helping draw him away from? Whats the deal with the gun?

Just playing Devils advocate here, feel free to discuss ;)

dude, you dont need to play anything. i agree with you. unless hes into stuff we know nothing about in which he needs to carry a gun, then he has no reason to carry a gun.

Nappy Roots said:
dude, you dont need to play anything. i agree with you. unless hes into stuff we know nothing about in which he needs to carry a gun, then he has no reason to carry a gun.

Im glad youre in agreement, i was curious as to what everyones thoughts were. ;)

Back
Top Bottom