Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick

JimCali75

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't keep up much with college ball but I was just wondering when "Baby Vick" will be entering the draft? Will he be a option for Miami?

I kind of look @ Marcus Vick the same way I looked @ Vince Young. Until he proves himself vs. a meaningful opponent, then I feel he is overrated.

we have running backs we need a pocket passing style qb.........

NorthFloridaFin said:
I kind of look @ Marcus Vick the same way I looked @ Vince Young. Until he proves himself vs. a meaningful opponent, then I feel he is overrated.

didn't Vince Young torch Oklahoma through the air and of course running the ball?

He a junior, but might come out this year especially with the lack of quality at the quarterback position. Everytime I've seen him he's looked impressive physically, but I do question his leadership skills.

Marcus isn't going to leave early. He's a far better passer than his brother & much more of a pocket passer. He needs one more year of seasoning before he is a top 10 pick.

if you are watching him tonight then you see why he is so good, he is beating Maryland through the air and on the ground

Back
Top Bottom