Video Clips From Saturday's Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Video Clips From Saturday's Camp

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
These come courtesy of InFINsible. . EDIT: We've got 8 clips up

Anyway, you'll need Quicktime 6.1 to view these. And to further your viewing pleasure, you can copy each clip's URL....open Quicktime.....click "File"....Open URL in New Player.....then paste the URL in the box. That way you can stretch from the player's bottom-right corner to make the picture bigger.

EDIT: If you have trouble viewing, right-click on each link and select "Save Target As". That way you can download each clip and view it locally. But having version 6.1 will do the trick.

Again, everybody thank InFINS for filming these clips. :up:

SATURDAY CAMP CLIPS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey infinsible - I can host some videos for you as well. I have about 150 MB of web space to spare. So, if you want to host some videos for a few days, let me know....

I cant seem to view the videos -

Anyone know if its me or just the videos or server?

AJ is taking care of that right now....he's putting them on this site.....they look good baby!

Yup. All the video has been put on Finheaven. So things will probably be better. :)

And just for fun.........Oldies

thanks everyone.......sorry about the quality......I know what i did wrong and next time they will be better......I plan on making the trip over quite a few times in TC......maybe the next mini too....stay tuned.:D

Originally posted by inFINSible
thanks everyone.......sorry about the quality......I know what i did wrong and next time they will be better......I plan on making the trip over quite a few times in TC......maybe the next mini too....stay tuned.:D

tough to see everything from so far but great job anyways. takes a lot of doing so thanks. i couldnt tell which one was thompson. was he teh one over the middle or sideline?

middle and if you go full screen you can see it a little better....at least you can if you back up about 5 feet from you cp....:o

Back
Top Bottom