Video from Saturday's Practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Video from Saturday's Practice

**CONFIRMED** Ladies love the FinHeaven.

Samphin said:
Yeah that looked like it was going to be a screen, Ricky even looks back like, ok we are ready. However, JT does a great job of staying home and had AJ thrown that ball he would have had to rifle it or risk the pick. JT initially goes after Ricky, recognizes what is going on, and just sort of squats in that area, just outside of the passing zone. I AJ turns to throw, JT pounces. Only after he knows Aj is in trouble does he go help out for the sack.

AJ seems, at least from early returns, like he needs to study the offense more and get comfortable with his teammates. The defense looks good as always.

Thing is, Feeley never looked to his left. NEVER!! :( Ricky was out there with three blockers in front of him and nobody near him. Not sure if Feeley just got confused on the play or they were trying some sort of play action/fake screen. I'm leaning more towards the former.

But this kind of stuff is to be expected. This is completely new to him. So there will be a learning curve as well as simply getting acclimated.

Just wanted to say thanks to Dude and Muck for the vids and storage. I get a stiffy coming to the site looking for new videos of practise :)..... I have issues so what... you probably do to :)

Thanks for the video. Seeing the videos and the titles though only hammers home how starved we are to see a good quarterback come in for us. Reminds me of how starved we were for a good WR after McDuffie went down, and how starved we were for a good RB before Ricky arrived.

I've never seen so many routine throws that my grandmother could complete called "strikes" and "nice throws" in my life. Just goes to show ya, we need a change. I'll reserve my praise for Feeley until he makes a few plays in games...and I'm talkin real plays. A QB should always be expected to make the easy throws. Always. He should be able to top that with making plays of his own that make you say "wow" Thats what makes an NFL quarterback, to me. Not a guy who just finds the guy thats open over the middle, and delivers it in there without fear of the interception.

Back
Top Bottom