Video Tape of Dolphins-Texans Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Video Tape of Dolphins-Texans Game

DieHeart

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm in the U.S. Army assigned to the American Embassy in New Zealand and have not seen a Dolphins game in years...I'm wondering if someone can tape the game for me -- if so, (I'll provide the VHS tape and paid self addressed envelope).

Us DolFans in New Zealand would be most appreciative of any assistance anyone can provide to a desparate DieHeart DolFan.

:)

I would, but any rebroadcast of the game without the expressed written consent of the NFL is prohibited, I think. :lol:

infil,

i think that has to do with the rebroadcast making money the nfl won't get. but to play the tape among friends, shouldn't be a problem.

i am not a lawyer (or milloy either), but that is my understanding.

sorry, i didn't see the smiley, so i assumed it was legit response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me your address. I'll mail you the video tape right after the game. Email Phinatical@triad.rr.com . Don't worry about the tape or shipping. Glad to support our troops any way possible but you'll have to get your own snacks and beer.

Originally posted by Sherif
Give me your address. I'll mail you the video tape right after the game. Email Phinatical@triad.rr.com . Don't worry about the tape or shipping. Glad to support our troops any way possible but you'll have to get your own snacks and beer.

That's what I like about this site...

:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom