Vikes sign Robinson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikes sign Robinson

If only SF or Buffalo would pay up for Jackson....

I think San Fran is aiming to get Reggie because he's so much like TO in terms of skill.

I would love for Reggie to fall to the 20th but I just can't see someone that talented falling past Jacksonville, Atlanta, Buffalo, San Fransisco, Chicago and New Orleans.

Originally posted by GreenFin
I would love for Reggie to fall to the 20th but I just can't see someone that talented falling past Jacksonville, Atlanta, Buffalo, San Fransisco, Chicago and New Orleans.

Chicago is not looking WR and Nawlins still loves Daunte Stallworth, he's a stud who had a soph. slump. Miami's biggest Reggie-thread is definately SF. The worst situation would be:

2.Oak- Fitz
8.ATL - Mike Williams
9.Jax - Roy Williams
13.Buf - Reggie Williams
16.SF - Rashaun Woods :eek:

We're left with Evans, Clayton, & Jenkins. Hopefully, if Roy is gone, Buffalo will go for someone like Will Smith or Gamble. Hopefully if Reggie is gone, SF will go for someone like Gamble Smith(again).

Buffalo's FO is full of morons, they'll probably select another RB with their pick.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Chicago is not looking WR and Nawlins still loves Daunte Stallworth, he's a stud who had a soph. slump. Miami's biggest Reggie-thread is definately SF. The worst situation would be:

2.Oak- Fitz
8.ATL - Mike Williams
9.Jax - Roy Williams
13.Buf - Reggie Williams
16.SF - Rashaun Woods :eek:

We're left with Evans, Clayton, & Jenkins. Hopefully, if Roy is gone, Buffalo will go for someone like Will Smith or Gamble. Hopefully if Reggie is gone, SF will go for someone like Gamble Smith(again).

I think Arizona is gonna take a WR. Dennis Green finally convinced me that he's not taking a QB 3rd with the pick up of Shaun King.

I wouldn't be convinced about Green not taking a QB. Remember with the Vikes he drafted Culpepper when Cunningham and George were on the roster in 1999.
Denny doesn't make "need" picks most of the time and will take the best available player.

denny also has been to the playoffs with a bagillion different QBs though, so it doesnt matter much for him, just needs mccown to work in his system, plus hes in love with fitz so if he can get him, he probably will.

Well if Evans is healthy, I dont think anybody will be disappointed. He has great hands and great speed and runs good routes. He looked good thsi year and I would be happy getting him.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
they are drafting defense with every pick

With every pick uh?? They need some depth at OLINE, and the definately need a KR, and a kicker for sure. Maybe even a back-up tight end, and a FB. I bet they go half and half.

Back
Top Bottom