Vikings/Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings/Edwards

DUB

Finheaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
After hearing that the vikings arent looking to trade into the top 3 spots i can't help but wonder...are they really looking to get braylon edwards or are they looking at mike williams??? oh by the way mike williams has been working out with a long time VIKING in chris carter this offseason...............interesting

When it's our turn to make a draft selection....the Vikings will probably be calling us again....

yea, I think both edwards and williams will be great, and they wouldnt mind getting williams at 7 if he is there. They could also get clayton or williamson at 18.

Boone said:
When it's our turn to make a draft selection....the Vikings will probably be calling us again....

them, tampa, washington and who knows who else. once the 49ers agree on a contract or make their pick in the draft, i think we will see a trade.

Williams

Mike would be great for the Dolphins. Edwards is good for me too. I like both of them at #2.:evil:

Maybe The Vikes just want either Edwards OR Mike Williams, and won't pull any trades until they find out if either one is available to them a #7. If we take Edwards, and The Browns take Williams, I suspect THEN the Vikes would be contacting Both teams about trading that player for their 2 #1's. Hell it could be the other way around too, Saban could be holding out to see who's still left at #7, and if HE likes his options he'd wanna pull the trigger on that 2 for one deal

kingnate85 said:
Yeah I don't think Minnesota would be too smart in trading with us. They can get a WR at the seven spot.
It just won't be Braylon Edwards...

I agree with some of you that Saban will get plenty of calls when we are on the clock. If he really wants to trade down he will have the option, though it may not exactly meet his value chart.

for trading purposes you are almost better off to pick mike williams because then cleveland will take Braylon. I dont think cleveland takes Williams if we go Braylon. Gruden could easily pass on Williams and I think Minnesota knows that.

Problem is if we pick Williams they might not want to trade up for him at all.

beejay05 said:
I agree with some of you that Saban will get plenty of calls when we are on the clock. If he really wants to trade down he will have the option, though it may not exactly meet his value chart.

If it doesn't meet his value chart there will way more than likely be NO TRADE!!!! I still get the feeling nothing has happened with these traft pick trades Because Saban is Demanding more than he can possibly get(which isn't necissarily a bad thing, I def. understand he doesn't wanna get screwed in a deal, but it almost seems as though he wants to screw the other team....LoL)

them, tampa, washington and who knows who else. once the 49ers agree on a contract or make their pick in the draft, i think we will see a trade.

Heck yea, if tampa wants to trade, they got the #5 pick. Thats 2 places ahead of Minny. So give Tampa Edwards so we can get our running back early. So we have a better chance of getting him.

Back
Top Bottom