Vikings in a bind... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings in a bind...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Kearse, Wistrom, Springs, and Winfield all already went off the market, leaving them only Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent at the corner position, and no one really left as far as UFA's at DE.

If they have any intention in trading Moss whatsoever, this might be a bit of leverage for the Fins.

Minnesota knows they can't go into the 2004 season with the same old "pass it to Randy" routine and think there going anywhere.

Hopefully we don't try and make a deal to soon with Minnesota, play our cards right and let Minnesota feel the pressure of a dried up market.

Where as we can stand pat just signing a few OL, and waiting for them to come around. I honestly think the Vikings need Ogunleye and Madison more then we need Moss, patience here Rick, patience.

winfield actually is back on the market since he backed out on the jets, and the vikings are an option for him, but i think the texans are more likely... should be interesting.

hope we can bring in moss and keep chambers. it'd be awesome

If all they got for Moss was Ogun and Madison Tice and McCombs would be lynched in the streets of Minnesota..

dont think troy signed yet, think hes close... he really hopes carolina will come in and make an offer, and the jets are still an outside possibility. i dont believe vincent to buffalo is official

Why dear lord would anyone spend money on Troy Vincent, after letting Antoine Winfield just walk away. Signing Vincent would be an act of sheer desperation from Buffalo, the man has very little left in the tank. His physical abilities have GREATLY diminished, but he does a great job playing a very sound, intelligent football game. But COME ON. He's OLD, gets hurt every other play, and really owes a large part of his diminishing everyday success to Jimmy Johnson and the Eagles system.

Hey, I hate Buffalo and all, but I would feel kind of sorry for them if they ended up with Vincent.

Sounds like I am really BASHING Troy, I don't mean too, the guy is an exceptional person, tremendous teammate, but as a football player? I'd rather have Jamar Fletcher......:lol:

vincent is not offical in buffalo.. but it looks like we are the front runner..

winfield will probably end up w/ the vikes.. the old bills dcordinator is there.. and he has probably burned his bridge w/ the jets after embarassing them by backing out like that.

vincent can still play, i'd take him back here in a second over sam

vincent is crucial for the bills to sign after losing winfield.

Man...i remeber the days when vincent was the man. YA right now hes pretty washed up...but seriously i wouldnt mind him being our 3rd corner...anything is better then fletcher..but we do need to resign T-buck:o

Originally posted by SkapePhin
If all they got for Moss was Ogun and Madison Tice and McCombs would be lynched in the streets of Minnesota..

:chuckle: true. We'd have to sell them our asses to get Moss.

Back
Top Bottom