Vikings = Owned | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings = Owned

Miafan

Smash Mouth Offense!
Reaction score
To lose against Arizona, is bad, to lose in the final 4 seconds of the game and not make the playoffs, is to be officially owned, lol.

I don't think Nathan Poole would've got his right foot in, if untouched. It's a terrible thing to see, because I don't wonna watch the whack *** Packers in the playoffs. Hopefully THEY get owned by Hassleback and his Hawks.

wow! I havent seen any highlights yet.....I cant wait to check this out....what a crazy season its turned out to be.

I prefer GB in the playoffs than Minnesotta. Nothing makes me happier than to see Randy Moss miss the playoffs.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I don't think Nathan Poole would've got his right foot in, if untouched. It's a terrible thing to see, because I don't wonna watch the whack *** Packers in the playoffs. Hopefully THEY get owned by Hassleback and his Hawks.

If you think the peehawks are going to win a playoff game on the road......and lambeau to boot...........your'e crazy.

Originally posted by Miafan
to lose in the final 4 seconds of the game and not make the playoffs, is to be officially owned, lol.

Sounds familiar right?? To go from wire-to-wire division leader to sitting at home on a game-ending FG. :(

Originally posted by Section126

If you think the peehawks are going to win a playoff game on the road......and lambeau to boot...........your'e crazy.

That statement is pretty crazy, because anything is possible in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Section126

Ever heard of the Falcons?

Don't tell me they're better then the Hawks :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom