Vikings quote | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings quote

mag1carl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
From PFW
Vikings head coach Mike Tice quoted in the St. Paul Pioneer Press on the continuing difference of opinions on draft prospects in the organization and what the atmosphere might be like on Draft Day: “It’s going to get contentious. Maybe that’s too strong of a word. Let’s say it is getting spirited. We’re looking for value.â€Â
This ststement tells me that the trade rumor is just that, a rumor.

mag1carl said:
From PFW
Vikings head coach Mike Tice quoted in the St. Paul Pioneer Press on the continuing difference of opinions on draft prospects in the organization and what the atmosphere might be like on Draft Day: “It’s going to get contentious. Maybe that’s too strong of a word. Let’s say it is getting spirited. We’re looking for value.â€Â
This ststement tells me that the trade rumor is just that, a rumor.

Your taking that to mean it's not real... :shakeno: :lol:

i don't think he's trying to convey the message that all the trade talk has been a rumor i think he's just being a communist like Saban

Too much insanity now. I think I'll crawl back under my rock and wait until after the draft.
P.S. Saban draft Andrew Walters.

Drfletcherdc said:
Too much insanity now. I think I'll crawl back under my rock and wait until after the draft.
P.S. Saban draft Andrew Walters.
I am going crazy also. I find myself yelling out things that make no sense.

CHICKEN GINGIVITIS!

Opps, sorry there I go again. :lol: I need this draft to happen soon or I may explode(literally).

Nublar7 said:
I am going crazy also. I find myself yelling out things that make no sense.

CHICKEN GINGIVITIS!

Opps, sorry there I go again. :lol: I need this draft to happen soon or I may explode(literally).

POTATO OSTEOPEROSIS!!

Back
Top Bottom