Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings want to trade out of #3, dolphins chance to move up?

Heres our chance to go get T rich. now before you all shread me lol, let me explain. I think T rich will give us a dynamite back combo like the saints have in thomas-sproles-ingram. Even though the saints favor the passing game, they make you never forget there lethal running game i believe philbin will want to do the same. T rich-reggie-thomas, probably the most dynamite back combo the dolphins will ever see in dolphins history if it happened. I know most dont agree with me but i think T rich is worth it, offer the vikings a trade of 1st rounders + a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year.

Now i know most of you want tannehill but lets review him a little bit here. He makes bad decisions under pressure and also innaccurate throws under pressure. Has the same "scared" to get rid of the ball mentality chad henne had and looks more like a running back than accurate precision passer that we need for this so called west coast offense thats coming. If the west coast offense really is coming neither matt moore- david garrard- or tannehill are fit to run it because they arent the type of qb needed to run it. Tannehill is a bad choice for us even in any round of the draft, hes not our style of qb. Weeden is the better option, has the better style to run a WCO, more of accurate position passer.

T rich to the miami dolphins.

Are you high? No way should we do that. Throw away a bunch of picks to draft a guy at one of our deepest, strongest positions? Makes no sense whatsoever

with matt moore leading the way, i just dont see how people arent for trent richardson coming in and taking the load of matt moores shoulders with the running game. Tannehill will sit for 2 years before he even plays!!!!! We are not rebuilding, if we were jake long would have been shipped out awhile ago for picks.I can see matt moore doing good if he has a great running game taking the load of his shoulders but the way ppl are talking about this west coast offense and acting like we have aaron rodgers running it has me really scratching my head on what ppl are thinking. You cant run a west coast offense with matt moore and if we try, get ready for another frustrating season.

If we trade up and take Khalil i'll throw my TV out of the window and burn all my dolphins stuff.

Phins will build thru the draft just like Green Bay and GB does not give up picks. Phins will keep their picks. If anything they will trade down if tannehill is not there a 8. There is a couple of other QBs we can get.

If we trade up and take Khalil i'll throw my TV out of the window and burn all my dolphins stuff.

see now that this i can agree with. Im ok with claiborne-blackmon-floyd-richardson-ingram. Thats my top 5 with richardson being number 1 on the board of course lol, but if we get any of those il happy. Ingram is a beast of a pass rusher, put him and wake together and qbs are going to have a problem. If not that combo, claiborne- vontae combo, another headache for qbs.

Even Ireland would not trade up from 8 to 3 just to take a RB, would he?...lol

Ozzy rules!!

If by haters you mean 99.9% of the board that thinks your idea is garbage, then that video will be getting lots of hits.

lol, take it easy bud, not like ireland is reading the boards and taking fan feedback on what to do in the draft.

lol, take it easy bud, not like ireland is reading the boards and taking fan feedback on what to do in the draft.

I'm taking it easy, bud. I'm just trying to point out that not one person has agreed with you on this thread or any of the other draft threads you invade to push your Richardson agenda on everyone. No matter how much you want it, it just doesn't make any sense. It won't be happening for the Phins. And if it does, you'll be considered an innovator. But, I doubt that very, very much.

As a Vikings fan, if the Dolphins trade up for Ryan Tannehill or Trent Richardson, that would been idiotic, Ryan/Trent could slid down to the #8 spot easily but if the Dolphins trade up to draft Justin Blackmon/Matt Kalil/Morris Claiborne, it would be a great move for the Dolphins in my opinion

Heres our chance to go get T rich. now before you all shread me lol, let me explain. I think T rich will give us a dynamite back combo like the saints have in thomas-sproles-ingram. Even though the saints favor the passing game, they make you never forget there lethal running game i believe philbin will want to do the same. T rich-reggie-thomas, probably the most dynamite back combo the dolphins will ever see in dolphins history if it happened. I know most dont agree with me but i think T rich is worth it, offer the vikings a trade of 1st rounders + a 2nd this year and a 2nd next year.

Now i know most of you want tannehill but lets review him a little bit here. He makes bad decisions under pressure and also innaccurate throws under pressure. Has the same "scared" to get rid of the ball mentality chad henne had and looks more like a running back than accurate precision passer that we need for this so called west coast offense thats coming. If the west coast offense really is coming neither matt moore- david garrard- or tannehill are fit to run it because they arent the type of qb needed to run it. Tannehill is a bad choice for us even in any round of the draft, hes not our style of qb. Weeden is the better option, has the better style to run a WCO, more of accurate position passer.

T rich to the miami dolphins.

This is a passing league now...you don't use premier picks on runners.

Haven't we learned anything from the last 12 years of mediocre Quarterback play?

Didn't we learn anything passing on Aaron Rogers for Ronnie Brown?

Back
Top Bottom