Vince CArter what an Instigator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince CArter what an Instigator

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
HE slaps Morris Peterson and thinks it was a joke and than Mo PEte slapped him and Ref Steve JAvie caught Mo pete and ejected him, I cannot Stand VC

Its always the retailator that gets caught. Cmon this crap happens all the time. Vince is great to watch, he does some amazing things.

finswin56 said:
It looks like they WERE just playing around.

They were best friends before VC quit on the Raptors. I was watching the game and couldn't believe the call. Both players explained to Javie what happened, but he didn't care.

dominizzo said:
HE slaps Morris Peterson and thinks it was a joke and than Mo PEte slapped him and Ref Steve JAvie caught Mo pete and ejected him, I cannot Stand VC

:rolleyes:

That wasn't VC fault. That was that damn refs fault for throwing Peterson out of the game. I swear the refs act like a bunch of babies out there. One little hit and your gone for the game.

TerryTate said:
Vince offered to pay his fine.
It blows me away that after reviewing the tape, and countless Sports Center replays, that there was actually a fine. :shakeno:

The only thing the NBA should be issuing is an apology.

The NBA is a joke for giving a fine there just backing up a bad call that was obvious. I think that caused us the game also because Mo Petes Defense would of been good in the cluth I think Carter had over 25 points in the fourth quarter. Mo Pete was forcing Carter to take hard shots in the first half and that is what led to a lower production by him in the first half.

I am a Raptors fan just to note!

wazzy said:
The NBA is a joke for giving a fine there just backing up a bad call that was obvious. I think that caused us the game also because Mo Petes Defense would of been good in the cluth I think Carter had over 25 points in the fourth quarter. Mo Pete was forcing Carter to take hard shots in the first half and that is what led to a lower production by him in the first half.

I am a Raptors fan just to note!

I'm a big fan of Mo Pete....he is the type of guy every team needs.

dominizzo said:

Did you see it before you wrote this???

Please!:shakeno:

dominizzo said:

They were both joking around, Vince even told the ref that but I guss it was too late to take back the ejection.

Back
Top Bottom