vince young and the wonderlic test | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vince young and the wonderlic test

kkcow15

Starter
Reaction score
vince young apparently scored very low on a test like this

i don't know hwo this relates to the fins, but its funny.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020228test.html

[mod] it doesn't - please keep draft related topics in the draft forum... thanks [/mod]

that just makes me laugh.

clear.gif

haha

I don't think it will affect him that much. They have the opportunity to take the test three times, so his score will improve. Even if his score is that low, a player of his caliber can't be passed up. All he needs is a good coach and he's on his way.

Yeah he does have talent. however Vince Young is a project and should not start for at least 1 year. He probably needs 2 years. However someone is gunna draft him and throw him to the wolves when he is not ready. I say all of this before the Test.

read the link. it asks which is the ninth month of the year

Many athletes do not take this test seriously. Others are flatout dumb. Many only make it to college because of their ability to play their respective sport. Academic prestige of a school doesn't matter in that either, Sean Dockery , a basketball player from Duke had to re-take the SAT numerous times to reach a qualifying score, and still barely qualified. That shouldn't be groundbreaking news to anyone, it's the way the sports world works.

Back
Top Bottom