vince young way overrated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vince young way overrated

you tell them finfan90 vince has great mobility but he is just another jay fiedler only faster on his feet.

boomer sooner /orange power

where is my beer at , crap i lost my beer.

kastofsna120 said:
imagine this guy as a pro QB. hysterical
My money is on Young being a better QB in the NFL than ASU's Keller

FinFan90 said:
plz dont tell em he is a great QB

dont get me wrong he is a good qb but not as many people make him out to be

I wouldn't even go that far. He is not a great qb, but he is a great athlete. And in college football you can get away with someone playing the quarterback position who really isn't a quality quarterback. He reminds me of guys like Charlie Ward and Eric Crouch, only his arm is stronger but still not accurate enough for the NFL game, atleast not yet.

the prob. w/ young is he will not improve under mack brown (no qb ever has) b/c brown and his staff are not very good at developing players. brown just throw his boys out there and lets talent take over, and that's why he hasn't beaten ou in years. young needs to go ahead and leave so he can start his football education a year sonner. he's an awesome talent, but he too will take a long time to develop into a competent nfl starter. just like jacobs, he has terrible mechanics, footwork, and struggles w/ reading defenses, and a summer is not going to improve that.

well he doesn't read defenses period. he just looks for the open guy and throws it to him, like he's playing madden. and you see him struggle with even this, too. throwing into double coverage and whatnot

Phinsfan1980 said:
My money is on Young being a better QB in the NFL than ASU's Keller

I'd take that bet and give you 10 to 1 odds on it. Hell i'd give you 5 to 1 that Young never plays a down in the NFL as a QB. He'll be moved to WR or S...more likely WR because to me, the guy just doesn't look like he can hit anyone.

kastofsna120 said:
that's because he doesn't throw 5 passes in a game

This would prob be on Vince Young's arm band during a game:

1. Run

2. Run Faster

3. Throw (but it is sratched off)

:D

Back
Top Bottom