Vincent out, Ko Simpson in | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vincent out, Ko Simpson in

the pressure on this offense to step up and perform is up greatly with this weeks circumstances. this offense is suppose to be "special". now were coming off a shaky start, and coming into a game against division rival, in the bills, who have a hurt and very young defense. whitner has potential. dont be suprised if he plays well off the start.

i would love to have clements. it really sucks cuz i normally like the bills secondary being a buckeye fan.

It looks like Spikes is out again this week.

That means Kieth Ellison, a 6th round linebacker selection, will be stepping in on the weak side.

He played well last week and had 9 tackles I believe.

I will try to link this article from the Dem. & Chron. I have all sorts of trouble linking for some reason, so I will post it if it does not work.

Bills
Ellison tackles pressure in NFL debut
Rookie linebacker Keith Ellison played well in his NFL debut after being forced into action against New England last Sunday and could start against Miami in Week 2.

GoBills24 said:
LOL, Nick Saban / Dolphins won't shell out that kind of money.

They probably don't have the cap room. I wouldn't be surprised if Nate ends up in Minnesota with his ol' defensive buds Antoine Winfield and Pat Williams.

Spielman has been busy fixing the mess he inherited there, and while Miami fans may laugh, they may not be laughing a whole lot much longer. They've got a solid OL, a good running game, an old but competent QB, and a defense that's getting better. They stuck it to the Deadskins nicely last week, coming from behind to win the game! LOL.

GoBills24 said:
LOL, Nick Saban / Dolphins won't shell out that kind of money.
we are like 253 k under the cap so we spend whatever we have...If you are trying to say Miami is cheap thats actually very funny :sidelol: .

Bandit said:
They probably don't have the cap room. I wouldn't be surprised if Nate ends up in Minnesota with his ol' defensive buds Antoine Winfield and Pat Williams.

No way.

You think they're going to put Fred Smoot, Winfield, and Clements in the same secondary?? Clements / Smoot would complain to no end if they were not the #1 corner.

Oakland will probably overpay for him, or Washington.

Back
Top Bottom