Vincent Taylor Injury Update.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vincent Taylor Injury Update..

AR thanks for update. He was playing some really good football before he went down. Best of luck to him in his recovery.

By far the most improved player on the roster last year. Should have been starting instead of getting a measly 20-25 snaps a game but our former DC was no freakin genius. He's also one of the few scheme diverse guys in our front 7 IMO. He can play DT in a 4-3 and DE in a 3-4.

That is indeed good news. I'm hoping him and Wilson and Grant can all come back 100% healthy

Great news. Behind X, Fitzpatrick, and Tunsil he is the second tier of guys we re-build our team with. I would put Wilson, Grant, both TE's, Drake, Brandon, and a few others.

I like Taylor a lot. He's a big, hard working grinder that can get to and terrorize QBs. Great draft pick in the 6th. It would be nice to bring William Hayes back. His injury was the one where he was trying to hold up and not draw a flag, and as a result we lost our best run stopper.

I think Burke had our players so screwed up that simply by virtue of him being gone we'll be way better. But, we're bringing in a guy who just shut down the hottest offense in football. With good coaching our players have a shot to succeed. We have quite a few very good athletes on defense. Coach them up and they'll kick butt. Same thing on offense minus the QB situation. Grab Kyler at 13 and watch out sports fans!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom