vinnie iyers afc east primer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vinnie iyers afc east primer

downfield

Starter
Reaction score
Article on the afc east by vinnie iyer on sporting news today. you have to pay to get the article. here is the just of it.

1. to get past the ricky williams era you have to go with ronnie and forget about ricky. ronnie is a far more complete back than ricky ever was and is capable of putting up ricky numbers as a rookie.

2. they must replace an aging defense, which is why surtain and knight are now with KC. they were good, but had lost a step.

3. players support Saban, even if it means reducing the playing time of or cutting Zach and Jr.

4. saban had a good draft for defenders, which will help his rebuilding effort which could take 3 years.

thats all for the fins. says bills could have some problems with losman, unless he serves as a caretaker. says jets will battle jills for wild card. says Pats will be fine and on championship level.

Wow, what an original set of thoughts. Everyone talks about the age in Miami's defense. What about NE's. McGinest is no spring chicken, neither is Harrison.

jlfin said:
Wow, what an original set of thoughts. Everyone talks about the age in Miami's defense. What about NE's. McGinest is no spring chicken, neither is Harrison.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:up:

nether is their entire linebacking core. law and traylor weren't old last year.

I know man, some ole same ole. At least the underestimate us, that is one positive. I think the Pats defense is worried about Bush too, they want their medicare safe and sound. :roflmao:

Why do all these so called "experts" keep trying to say we are going to cut ZT or JT??? Last I checked they were both perennial pro-bowl caliber guys. :confused:

I don't agree with his comments on Ricky. Not saying anything bad about Brown, but Ricky is (yes IS) a damn good back!

Ronnie is a capable back, with a lot of potential, but putting him at the same level of Ricky is a joke. I like Ronnie very much and I'am sure that is gonna be very good, but he need to prove it first.

fuk the media. one half contradicts the other. im confident knowing that our players and coaches actually decide the outcomes. thier collective voices and actions will shut these idiots up

Back
Top Bottom