Vinny Testeverde Signs With Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vinny Testeverde Signs With Patriots

omg y wont vinny just quit and that make me hate the pats like 5 times more

I would love to know the thought process that went into this signing. Do Belichick and Pioli have ANY faith in Matt Cassel?

GreenMachine said:
Belechick needs a new QB to perform a drop kick..:rolleyes:

I never understood that kick. What was the point of it, and why so much attention to it? It didn't do anything to help win the game. :shakeno: it was just idiotic in my opinion. Personally, I liked it better when JJ stomped all over the Flutie Flakes in the locker room. Now THAT was something.

Phanatical said:
I never understood that kick. What was the point of it, and why so much attention to it? It didn't do anything to help win the game. :shakeno: it was just idiotic in my opinion. Personally, I liked it better when JJ stomped all over the Flutie Flakes in the locker room. Now THAT was something.

aaaah you dont get it. It was just a scheme by bilichoke to get under our skin. Nothing more nothing less.

Vinny threw a touch down against the titans and became the only qb to throw a TD in all of his 20 seasons .Vinny was with him in clevland and maybe he wants him to get a Superbowl ring.

As far the drop kick goes i guess BB is like a status on TV interviews but on monday morning coffee with the coach on radio and the weekly plays were the coach comes on TV to explain a key offensive and defensive play he is very funny and a history buff.He constantly rants off baseball ,football history .So i for some reason believe its his love for history which makes drives his love for records.
I mean the last drop kick was before the merger and what a great way to retire making the only dropkick in NFL(after merger) history.

I mean the last drop kick was before the merger and what a great way to retire making the only dropkick in NFL(after merger) history.
Actually, Doug Flutie made one not too long ago (can't remember exactly when, maybe a couple of years ago).

So BB already did this - I don't know if he'd want to ruin it for Doug.

Go Pats

Yes i am talking about the same kick.Doug has kicked in cfl .

Hell, if I got paid a nice chunk of change to sit on a bench I'll day at age 43 I'd do it too.

Back
Top Bottom