VIP Membership? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Membership?

Racer X

Rookie
Reaction score
I re-upped my subscription several weeks ago, but still have no access to VIP and keep getting annoying ads? Also, I was double billed, have credit card company checking out what happened because never heard a response from you guys. Any help/response would be appreciated.

Thanks for your quick response. Looong time Dolphin fan and really enjoy this site. Go FINS!

this is what I have on record for your VIP Sub: 07-29-2012 to 07-29-2015.

if you would be so kind as to pm me the paypal transaction receipt, I'll get you squared away. also, if you can, cancel the auto renew feature and screenshot the email address that was setup for auto renew. (Finheaven has changed owners and it's possible your money went to the old owner, and that's something we need to correct.)

this is what I have on record for your VIP Sub: 07-29-2012 to 07-29-2015.

if you would be so kind as to pm me the paypal transaction receipt, I'll get you squared away. also, if you can, cancel the auto renew feature and screenshot the email address that was setup for auto renew. (Finheaven has changed owners and it's possible your money went to the old owner, and that's something we need to correct.)

Just checked my paypal account and it appears both transactions were refunded back to me 10 days ago. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom