VIP Message Board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Message Board

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I am interested in signing up for this but was wondering what the board was like. Does it constantly get traffic and what type of info is in it. As of this post there were only 6 people in there.

It's a smart group of guys in there, and you will not regret it. I almost never post in here anymore.

IAFINFAN said:
I am interested in signing up for this but was wondering what the board was like. Does it constantly get traffic and what type of info is in it. As of this post there were only 6 people in there.

it's a secret society and you must petition to get in. Once your a member you will learn the secret handshake. :goof:

HelloMotto said:
it's a secret society and you must petition to get in. Once your a member you will learn the secret handshake. :goof:

naw.. you don't learn that until you become a mod or a member of the staff :goof:

Yeah, I've always wanted to sign up and me a premium member, but I just hate having to sign up over the internet. Maybe I can get one of my friends to do it and I could pay him in cash...

Plus you give to a great cause, and that being Finheaven. We enjoy it everyday, so why not give a little back to the site we love so much!:)

HelloMotto said:

Actually, it's a secret butt waggle :dance:

I would sign up... but I am a broke removed... :lol:

Mod Edit: You've been warned more than once Nasty about circumventing the profanity filter. Please don't do it again. Thanks. njfinfan

It's a very informative group of poster that contribute to the VIP forum. No junk threads or garbage post (usually :goof: ). And the $24.00 will be greatly appreciated by the Finheaven staff.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Yeah, I've always wanted to sign up and me a premium member, but I just hate having to sign up over the internet. Maybe I can get one of my friends to do it and I could pay him in cash...

Or maybe you can get your friend to pitch in 24 and you can both sign up:D

VIP=Good quality people with top-notch posts and insight.
I am not fed up with the the regular forums as of yet, but I wear a different hat when I post VIP out of respect for the other posters there.

Fish_Fan4Life said:

I know what you mean.I dont like to pay or give out my credit card numbers through the internet but you can always go to youl local Western Union office.and send a money order.:) .In Florida you can use Publix.

Fish_Fan4Life said:

I purchased a debit card completly unconnected with my bank, I put a couple hundred bucks in it and use pay pal. The worse that can happen is I lose what I have in at the moment. It allows me to make "worry free" transactions.

Back
Top Bottom