VIP Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Question

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
Hey guys, noticed that in threads I still see VIP members don't see ads, join VIP. I renewed my VIP membership. Does it have to do with the site being down?

yes for the momment it has to do with the fact that not everything is up and running just yet. and with the fact that the ownership is still being switched back to Fin-atic, the vip subs group has a few kinks in it. I'll take some more time to look into it today.

yes for the momment it has to do with the fact that not everything is up and running just yet. and with the fact that the ownership is still being switched back to Fin-atic, the vip subs group has a few kinks in it. I'll take some more time to look into it today.

no worries, just checking up. thanks man.

I did the Join VIP thing today paying via paypal with a different email as finheaven..not sure if that matters...

I don't know how long it normally takes or how long it will because of the transition but I just don't want to get missed :)

I did the Join VIP thing today paying via paypal with a different email as finheaven..not sure if that matters...

I don't know how long it normally takes or how long it will because of the transition but I just don't want to get missed :)
please provide me with your transaction number via pm then i'll make sure you get your vip. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom