VIP signup problems | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP signup problems

dolphan117

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
When I try to sign up for the VIP using this click here. link I am told-

dolphan117, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
When I use this link Become a FinHeaven VIP member today!The only payment option seems to be with pay pal.
Both links were taken from here.
I really don't want to sign up with another on-line payment option so I was wondering if there is any way I can pay by Credit or Check card. Has the only option always been Pay pal or have things just gotten a little confused with the site updates? If so is there any kind of timetable for when the other payment options will be back? As always thanks for the help. :up:

You can create an account in paypal that uses your credit card.
Then you'll be able to send the money through paypal via your credit/check card.

FiN.in.RI said:
You can create an account in paypal that uses your credit card.
Then you'll be able to send the money through paypal via your credit/check card.
I know I just dont want to set up another online payment thing. I am tyring to limit the number of places that I spread my info to.

dolphan117 said:
I know I just dont want to set up another online payment thing. I am tyring to limit the number of places that I spread my info too.

Yeah I understand.

An admin will be able to help you further.
I'm not sure that the site has it's own money transaction capabilities.

:wave: Hello...Hello...Hello....Anybody....Anybody.....Anybody....Echo....Echo....Echo.

dolphan117 said:
:wave: Hello...Hello...Hello....Anybody....Anybody.....Anybody....Echo....Echo....Echo.

Try sending a PM to Wharf about the matter, he should be able to help ya.

I'll get AJ's mailing address for you....

i get the same thing when I try the link....i don't have access either...:lol:

I can't even get into flipper's finest....:sidelol:

So there isnt any way I can sign up online with just a regualr credit card unless I use it thruogh pay pal?

Thanks guys I guess I will just have to break down and join pay pal.

dolphan117 said:

Wow, when you said "break down and join pay pal", you had me feeling bad like we should start a riot to fight the paypal opt. or something :wink:

dolphan117 said:

If you are really against joining paypal, I will send the 24$ via my account and when your VIP status is activated, you can send me a check via snail mail..

It's up to you bro..

:ri:

Phinz1972 said:
Wow, when you said "break down and join pay pal", you had me feeling bad like we should start a riot to fight the paypal opt. or something :wink:

:lol: NO MORE PAY PAL, NO MORE PAY PAL, FREE THE CREDIT CARDS, FREE THE CREDIT CARDS.... Oh and while were at it save some whales. :wink:

FiN.in.RI said:
If you are really against joining paypal, I will send the 24$ via my account and when your VIP status is activated, you can send me a check via snail mail..

It's up to you bro..

:ri:

Thanks bro, I think I will go just go ahead and join though so things dont get all confused. Thanks for the offer though. :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom