VIP still not working/reinstated? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP still not working/reinstated?

JSwerdy

Free Ricky!
Reaction score
I cant find the correct place to address this, so its going here, i apologize if its in the wrong place

i was temp. banned a couple of months ago and it has since been rescinded, however i still have no access to the VIP board. its been over a month since ive been unbanned and my PMs have not received replies. i want to be able to use my VIP again before my subscription is up, and if it is not working it will obviously affect my decision to resubscribe. can you guys please help me with this, or at least redirect me to whoever this should be addressed to?

thanks

JSwerdy

I cant find the correct place to address this, so its going here, i apologize if its in the wrong place

i was temp. banned a couple of months ago and it has since been rescinded, however i still have no access to the VIP board. its been over a month since ive been unbanned and my PMs have not received replies. i want to be able to use my VIP again before my subscription is up, and if it is not working it will obviously affect my decision to resubscribe. can you guys please help me with this, or at least redirect me to whoever this should be addressed to?

thanks

JSwerdy

I changed your user group back to VIP. It is not automatically done by the system and has to be reset by an Admin.

Enjoy and behave :wink:

Back
Top Bottom