VIRGINIA Phins Fans.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIRGINIA Phins Fans....

NewEra8

2004 1-AA National Champs
Reaction score
Is there any place within the state that fans like to meet up to watch games? And for anybody else, is there any way to search the site for members locations? (Im new, I dont know what to do haha)

Not sure about Harrisonburg, but in Richmond, it's either Shulas2 or Hooters on W. Broad St

MoFinz said:
Not sure about Harrisonburg, but in Richmond, it's either Shulas2 or Hooters on W. Broad St

Hooters eh? Just a place where alot of NFL fans go, or is it majority Phins fans who meat I mean meet up there?

Being from VA, I go to the best place in town to watch Miami play. That place is my house!!! NFL Ticket with TIVO is the best thing to have anywhere you live....

Smacks said:
Being from VA, I go to the best place in town to watch Miami play. That place is my house!!! NFL Ticket with TIVO is the best thing to have anywhere you live....
I am in Norfolk and i have NFL Ticket to.You are right smack its better than going to any bar to watch it.;)

Winbaby#23 said:
I am in Norfolk and i have NFL Ticket to.You are right smack its better than going to any bar to watch it.;)

I'n not sure if your familar with VA Beach but I own a restaurant there called Smackwater Jacks that has the NFL Ticket. We might need to meet down there one time and have a few drinks on me and watch a game.

Smacks said:
I'n not sure if your familar with VA Beach but I own a restaurant there called Smackwater Jacks that has the NFL Ticket. We might need to meet down there one time and have a few drinks on me and watch a game.

Man, that's awesome. I love Smackwater Jacks! Love the live music, never went there for a game though.

I can't think of a set dolphins bar in norfolk. But every sunday (actually in about in hour) i'll be at A.J. gators on granby. They usually have the game on the big screen, there's about 5 or 6 dolfans at any game, and the waitresses are cute.

I wouldn,t mind Sunday ticket, but i have fear of hearing commentslike "it's almost halftime honey, why don't you rake the yard now?;)

Smacks said:
I'n not sure if your familar with VA Beach but I own a restaurant there called Smackwater Jacks that has the NFL Ticket.

Where is it at, I've heard of it but have neverbeen there.

vanquenton said:
Man, that's awesome. I love Smackwater Jacks! Love the live music, never went there for a game though.

My brothers and I have owned Smacks for the last 10 years. Sunday days are always happening there during the season. A lot of Steeler, Giant, Cowboy and Phin fans there especially when their games aren't televised in the area.

I run our other restaurant in Williamsburg called the Double D Ribhouse, about a mile west of Busch Gardens towards Williamsburg on Route 60.

LOL..I just sounded like an advertisement....

phinfan77 said:
Smacks said:
I'n not sure if your familar with VA Beach but I own a restaurant there called Smackwater Jacks that has the NFL Ticket.

Where is it at, I've heard of it but have neverbeen there.

Take the Rosemont exit off of 264, turn left at the light, go two lights to VA Beach Blvd, turn right at the light and its about a mile to the right , next to Sams Club...

I'll let some of you locals know when I get down there again. I usually try getting down there once a month on a Saturday night. If I do, meet me there and we can listen to the band, shoot some pool and have a few drinks on me....

NewEra13 said:
Is there any place within the state that fans like to meet up to watch games? And for anybody else, is there any way to search the site for members locations? (Im new, I dont know what to do haha)
Hey man I live in Harrisonburg too..........I don't miss dolphins games............so u can im me on aol @ jvoorhees82 if you want to check out the games sometime.

Smacks said:
phinfan77 said:
Take the Rosemont exit off of 264, turn left at the light, go two lights to VA Beach Blvd, turn right at the light and its about a mile to the right , next to Sams Club...

I'll let some of you locals know when I get down there again. I usually try getting down there once a month on a Saturday night. If I do, meet me there and we can listen to the band, shoot some pool and have a few drinks on me....

Sounds like a plan. :)

Back
Top Bottom