Visual Effect | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Visual Effect

I really liked the Aqua jerseys with the Aqua pants. I also love the Aqua jerseys and white pants. The orange is ok because we are undefeated in them i believe and they are kinda nice. Im beginning to like them more and more each time I see them. I can just remember feeley and seau for some reason when i think of those jerseys. As for the Aqua on Aqua, I remember the old #34. Those were some good times...

When I first saw them it didnt look as bad as I expected.

its a bit more of an aggressive look. its a now kind of thing, everyone got alternate and third jerseys. im pretty fond of it myself

cnc66 said:
I'm with him ^

I am going to have to jump on that :bandwagon as well. I just don't care for them, myself.

brparkway said:
Seeing the pic in another post of the team celebrating after a TD against N.E. last year just reinforced my conclusion that I really like the orange jerseys. They REALLY pop on TV, and I think they might partially blind the opposing team. I hope they use 'em more often. But hey, I'm a Baltimore Orioles fan since childhood too, so that could have some effect on my color preference in unis. :goof:

Great emoticon, BTW.

Is that Br parkway in Bristol shag

Whitedolphin54 said:
Why dont we keep them for Monday night or key games only--i wish they were a little deeper in colour though :)

Cause we aint got no Monday night games! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom