Vladimr Guerrero Leaning towards the Marlins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vladimr Guerrero Leaning towards the Marlins

That would be a huge signing. I never thought that the Marlins would try to sign a big FA this offseason. I think they will be contenders again if they can bring in Vlad.

Originally posted by Migs182005
As the great Shaun Connery once said: Ha, my day has come! :cool:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1704992

It's Sean !

The only way to spell the name.

Anyways, if it means the Yanks have a lesser chance of winning the WS and it gives the 2nd best player in the game a chance to give himself the name recoginition he deserves, then I'm for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw on Sportscenter that Vladimir Guerrero has agreed to a 5 year 70 million dollar deal with the Angels.

I know, that's what it's looking now. They report one thing and some else came out of no where just as fast. :cry:

Muwahaha. Angels strike again.

Damn Orioles got screwed. I don't know why Vlad didn't want to play here, the entire line up is made up of hispanics.

The Orioles, even with their great looking lineup & the possibility of adding Pudge, will be the Rangers of the AL East. All offense & no pitching.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
That's not good enough to win the al east with the sox and yanks in there.

Not even close with their pitching. The O's may have trouble coming in 3rd place with the Blue Jays having a very strong team.

LOL, the Devil Rays. I doubt it, they still don't have any pitching.

I hope Tampa Bay always stink because of their lousy stadium that I had to sit in(major hell hole). Baltimore does have Sidney Ponson who went 17-12 last season w/ Orioles/Giants. Not a bad ace.

The O's still need one more good starter. To rely on Lopez, Daal, & Ainsworth for the middle of the rotation would be stupid. There are still a few decent vets on the market.

Back
Top Bottom