Voice your opinion and get warning points? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Voice your opinion and get warning points?

Philter25 said:
I love when people respond with this. So no one is allowed to voice their opinion if they disagree with anything? Just if you disagree and dont like it, leave.

Im sure a good majority of members at one point disagreed with something. You know the saying "you cant please everyone." Well if everyone who was displeased at any point in time just got up and left, there would never be anything at all.

People should be allowed to share their opinion as long as they do it tastefully and in the proper manner.
Good post Phil. You've got a good head on your shoulders. I think you should be a mod.:D

finfan75 said:
"Warning points have been added to your warning metter for posting an off topic thread in the Miami Dolphins forum.

2 points were added and they will expire in 30 days."

Meter is spelled with one T I would think you would have an administration that could spell. This has gotten ridiculous guys. What are we 6 years old in a clubhouse? If we don't agree with the admin we get warning points? Is this place run by Nazi's? This site has gotten crazy. You don't deserve a donation, and I bet someone that has donated would not get points for voicing his opinion.

Here is the thread you started in the Miami Dolphins forum....

link

I thought that someone who wants to change rules, should at least know the ones we already have so, in the ever so slightest way possible, I gave you two warning points. Points, that are actually called "warning" points. Which means: " Caution: You have broken a rule, please correct your error."

It doesn't mean you're banned it doesn't mean you're punished in any way. It's just a reminder that your current actions are not acceptable, which hopefully helps you to avoid any penalties in the future.

Philter25 said:
I love when people respond with this. So no one is allowed to voice their opinion if they disagree with anything? Just if you disagree and dont like it, leave.

Im sure a good majority of members at one point disagreed with something. You know the saying "you cant please everyone." Well if everyone who was displeased at any point in time just got up and left, there would never be anything at all.

People should be allowed to share their opinion as long as they do it tastefully and in the proper manner.

clear.gif

Good post. The subtlety is what gets lost sometimes when someone is upset about being warned.

Scrap said:
I'm voting for Phil in the next election.....honest.
:lol: You can write me in Scrap. Im sure I can do a better job than Bush, although im glad we are at least attempting to do something with immigration reform. Anyway havent bumped into you in awhile, I hope all is well.

Philter25 said:
:lol: You can write me in Scrap. Im sure I can do a better job than Bush, although im glad we are at least attempting to do something with immigration reform. Anyway havent bumped into you in awhile, I hope all is well.

WRONG FORUM. :lol:

Okay, I think I got this. I can start a Thread in the Dolphin forum, as long as its about a Dolphin (the two legged kind) and not a Dolphin (the kind with the blow hole), or, I can start a thread about a current Dolphin, but not a non dolphin because he is not a dolphin and may never be a Dolphin, but if he becomes a Dolphin then I can because he was not a Dolphin but now has become one.

:rolleyes:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Okay, I think I got this. I can start a Thread in the Dolphin forum, as long as its about a Dolphin (the two legged kind) and not a Dolphin (the kind with the blow hole), or, I can start a thread about a current Dolphin, but not a non dolphin because he is not a dolphin and may never be a Dolphin, but if he becomes a Dolphin then I can because he was not a Dolphin but now has become one.

:rolleyes:

Yep, that about covers it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom