Vols back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vols back?

Skeet84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Last week I caught alot of heat becuase I was not totally convinced the Vols were back and this week they beat Air Force 31-30. The Vols are not back and last week I was way more impressed with there D than Offense, But this week they were a big dissapointment.

their success against cal was pretty much because of one player on cal's defense. lots of people got a little too excited over the big win. we'll blow em out.

then again, air force is always a solid team.

Skeet84 said:
Last week I caught alot of heat becuase I was not totally convinced the Vols were back and this week they beat Air Force 31-30. The Vols are not back and last week I was way more impressed with there D than Offense, But this week they were a big dissapointment.

You wouldn't be saying this because you are a Gator fan would you???:rolleyes2

cnc66 said:
hmmm, how was that Troy state game again?

A little nerve wrecking, but OK I guess. If you weren't a fan of either team, you probably thought it was a hell of a ball game.

How was that player who got hurt in the end of the game...man it looked very painful when he hit the Air Force player and never moved....hope he is doing good

NorthFloridaFin said:
You wouldn't be saying this because you are a Gator fan would you???:rolleyes2

Saying cuase it looks like the truth in my eyes.

Not good

On the eve of its rivalry game against No. 7 Florida, No. 13 Tennessee lost two key defensive starters for the season, the school announced Sunday. Defensive tackle Justin Harrell (biceps) and cornerback Inquoris "Inky" Johnson (shoulder) were hurt in the Volunteers' 31-30 victory over Air Force on Saturday night, in which Tennessee had to stop the Falcons' two-point conversion attempt with 1:35 left.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2582274

The Air Force Falcons made the folks here in Colorado Springs very proud...I am gonna go to the Air Force-Notre Dame game in November...it is amazing that these Air Force cadets are able to go to 6-7 classes every day, plus do military duties afterwards and then play football, unlike most jocks who rarely attend any classes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom