Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I saw this on Armando's twitter

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
RT @VontaeDavis23: I seen my dude Sean Smith last night he said he talking to KC him & B Flowers will makes a good Duo

So Sean Smith is talking to the KC Chiefs, according to Vontae Davis. Excellent case for tampering. @davidcanter

Vontae is such an idiot, this is an example of exactly why Philbin couldn't get rid of him soon enough. Doesn't have a brain cell in his head.

Smith is as good as gone :idk: The chiefs seem to be adding some talent, he would be a good addition if they get this done. Not that Smith has spoken with them, Davis says he was "hacked"

lol, I'm sure Canter appreciates Armando's amplification of the situation.

"And THAT'S for not granting me that interview the other day!"

Is it any wonder why Philbin wanted to dump him immediately.

Dolphins should pursue this as tampering by the Chiefs. Could end up getting a late round pick from the Chiefs as a fine.

Cool! Free draft pick from the Thiefs! Thanks Vontae!

Smith will be talking to a lot of teams and I bet some players and teams do have illegal meetings, just of the unspoken kind. But yeah, vontae is a few cards short of a full deck.

The NFL turns a blind eye when teams talk to agents about free agents at the combine. That always happens, and no doubt it happened again this year. However, if a player is in direct talks with a team that is blatant tampering. If this is indeed the case, the league needs to step in and hand out some punishments.

I saw this on Armando's twitter

RT @VontaeDavis23: I seen my dude Sean Smith last night he said he talking to KC him & B Flowers will makes a good Duo

So Sean Smith is talking to the KC Chiefs, according to Vontae Davis. Excellent case for tampering. @davidcanter

Vontae is such an idiot, this is an example of exactly why Philbin couldn't get rid of him soon enough. Doesn't have a brain cell in his head.

Smith is as good as gone :idk: The chiefs seem to be adding some talent, he would be a good addition if they get this done. Not that Smith has spoken with them, Davis says he was "hacked"

Nope Davis said his twitter was "Hack"... Vontae is a moron...

Vontae Davis ‏@VontaeDavis23
My Twitter was Hack I did not see Sean Smith last night!!

Combine is like the Superbowl, is a great networking event for all the brass and players involved. "tampering" goes on every year... whether or not the NFL wants to look at this instance is a toss up. But normally, they just recognize it goes on, and move on.

Back
Top Bottom