Vontae Davis Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae Davis Jersey

ATL-DOLFAN

Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone knew where I could get a Vontae Davis jersey online? I have looked at all the usual places and can't find one. I am sure I can get one in south Florida somewhere, but I am not going home anytime soon.
Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, mods move it if neccessary.

Thanks

I'm yet to see any Vontae jerseys here. I think your best bet is to get it customized at Champs.com

You will probably have to get it Custom. I am actually going to be getting a Wake one for X-mas, and for the B-Day in January probably a Davis.

Yeah, I was thinking the way to go would be personalized. Just wanted to be sure I haven't missed anyone selling them yet. I can't believe I can get a Pat White jersey and not a Vontae jersey? Kind of wierd first vs. second round pics. If interested, the P. White's are at cbs sportsline.
I think Wake's jersey will be all over next year, the dude is a beast.

Yeah, I was thinking the way to go would be personalized. Just wanted to be sure I haven't missed anyone selling them yet. I can't believe I can get a Pat White jersey and not a Vontae jersey? Kind of wierd first vs. second round pics. If interested, the P. White's are at cbs sportsline.
I think Wake's jersey will be all over next year, the dude is a beast.

Make sure to get it at Champs since apparently the ones from the pro shop don't come out as good.

I bought my ORANGE Vontae Davis Jersey from NFL Shop.com ... it is a replica jersey... and I LOVE IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom