Vote for CC for NFL Play of the Week / Stop voting for Individual Dolphin Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for CC for NFL Play of the Week / Stop voting for Individual Dolphin Players

Blows my mind too... BUT is it better than the Jerevicious TD catch?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
how can you not vote sam adams...330(so he says) pounds of ferocity
because that play literally fell into his lap, it was nothing special IMO

Originally posted by dolphan39
because that play literally fell into his lap, it was nothing special IMO
are you on drugs?...first off, that was a great pick, then to lug it down the sidelines like that(remember, it's not nate clements returning the pick, its adams) is great...plus, it added to a "winning" effort.

I'm sorry CC is my dawg...

But that Jurevicious catch was insane. Hands down the play of the week.

Hey guys, yes the chmbers catch of off the chain, but I have seen a Michigan and Ohio state rciever do the same, one handed, in college football. Gotta give your props to Adams, on a GOOD interception he leeped for it, and a good team effort to get him in the endzone, 7 second 37 yds, LOL.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

No, let's not give any Miami player any media.

More media is bad for these guys. They need to be cut off from reality and go practice IMO.

Originally posted by FishFryer
Hey guys, yes the chmbers catch of off the chain, but I have seen a Michigan and Ohio state rciever do the same, one handed, in college football. Gotta give your props to Adams, on a GOOD interception he leeped for it, and a good team effort to get him in the endzone, 7 second 37 yds, LOL.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

The difference is in college only one foot is needed in bound which make Chambers catch that much better.

Stop voting for Individual Dolphin Players!!!!

Here me out. Every once in a while there are polls on nfl.com espn.com etc. that ask who is the player of the week, what player is the best on defense, etc. All of us always venture over to those links and click on our Dolphin player even if he wasn't the best player that week.

Now its nice to be able to see a player from our team voted as the "best" player for whatever the question was but I don't think it's best for the team in the long run. What I mean by that is this. We always vote our players into the Pro Bowl, and winning these polls but its actually counterproductive. By doing this we are giving those players more leverage when they reach free agency. By being voted to the Pro Bowl or x number of Player of the Week awards these players are gathering awards for their resume that make them more attractive. This means they will get more dollars. This means we won't be able to afford all of them under the cap.

Ya, its nice to make the claim that we have 8 Pro Bowlers or Players of the Month, but would you rather have that or a Superbowl trophy?

the pro-bowl is about 85% a popularity contest if you ask me.

Alstott keeps making the pro bowl.....OVERRATED.

Back
Top Bottom