Vote for Jason Taylor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for Jason Taylor

i think everyone on this site can vote and it would still sit at 29%. Think aggregate, guys...

there are over 100,000 votes so far on the poll. 3,500 votes (assuming every single "active" head on this site) would be great, but won't put a dent in the percentages.

That said, it still doesn't hurt to vote... just don't watch the percentages.

It would be a disgrace to see Merriman win DPOY. The NFL put him in the ProBowl, thats good enough. Urlacher not on the list...puzzling. JT winning the DPOY award would almost salvage the year for me...almost.

i think everyone on this site can vote and it would still sit at 29%. Think aggregate, guys...

there are over 100,000 votes so far on the poll. 3,500 votes (assuming every single "active" head on this site) would be great, but won't put a dent in the percentages.

That said, it still doesn't hurt to vote... just don't watch the percentages.

Especially when other fans are voting for the other guys.

Merriman shouldn't even be on there considering he got busted for roids.

there is no way the league awards him the defensive poy. how can you give ANY award to a player that was suspended for violating the substance abuse policy for STEROIDS? it's so obvious too, look at the size of merriman's noggin. it's even bigger than bonds'. CHEATER.

It would be a disgrace to see Merriman win DPOY. The NFL put him in the ProBowl, thats good enough. Urlacher not on the list...puzzling. JT winning the DPOY award would almost salvage the year for me...almost.
With the below average play of the Bears defense during the last half of the season, maybe Urlacher not considered a serious candidate anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Aaron Kampman......

LoL J/K...

But seriously.....who would consider Aaron Kampman??? I mean the guy is having a good year, but he is nowhere near defensive player of the year....that should be an insult to him putting him on that list....It's like they said, what the heck just throw him in there and see who bites.....LoL

The same could be made for Juluis Peppers.....I could understand the hype, but what has he done lately????

There should only be 2 players on that list...JT & Bailey.....

I heard on NFL Live (I think it was) that next year there may be some provision that says if you lose any time for suspension that you will not be eligible for any post season awards, or may be even Pro Bowl.

Damn fine idea. I went to NFL.com but they changed the poll to Offense, had to vote for LT. Guess its too late to vote for Jason?

I heard on NFL Live (I think it was) that next year there may be some provision that says if you lose any time for suspension that you will not be eligible for any post season awards, or may be even Pro Bowl.

It's about time.

There should be no doubt that Taylor is the DPOY.

Back
Top Bottom