Vote for Randy McMichael | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for Randy McMichael

Wyvern_Bob

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Use the link and vote for Randy in the NFL's Rookie of the week poll. This is the first time that the one of the NFL weekly honours will be selected by NFL fans. Let's get it for him.

http://www.nfl.com/rookiereport

I voted for him, but I'll have to say that David Carr was probably the best rookie performance that I saw. Not only is he a rookie, but he's on a expansion team.....and they whooped up on Dallas (which made me full of glee).

Dallas is overrated, but no doubt Carr was amazing :) Still, my vote went to McMichael.

now that I voted for him ;) Randy has 28.3% and the lead :cool:

Carlos Hall has a monster game replacing Kearse and probably deserves to win it

McMichael still in the lead...28% over Deion Branch's 21%.

I would think David Carr and Carlos Hall would have more votes. If you watched the Eagles game then a lot of people would realize that Carlos Hall's plays were pretty much the reason the Eagles did not pull out the game in the end...while the Patriots and Dolphins were pasting the Steelers and Lions so badly that with or without Branch and McMichael, both teams still would have won.

The Titans might not have even won if the Freak stayed in the whole game but Carlos Hall's plays sealed the game IMO. David Carr too. To me having a more direct impact on your team winning would be more important.

But from a statistic point of view and a typically offensive mindset yeah McMichael and Branch are neck and neck. Branch made two great plays, one where he juked two defenders out of their breeches to get a TD, and another where he levelled a nice block that sprung a dude loose for I think a TD. McMichael though had that great one-handed catch that saved the interception, and he also had a TD, and he came a foot away from another TD so that gives him the edge.

Back
Top Bottom