Vote for Zach! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for Zach!

UPDATES!

1 - Zach is still only at 1%, for all the great years he gave to us WE OWE IT TO HIM to get that number up MUCH higher!!!

2 - You can VOTE MORE THAN ONCE! I just voted for my second time today, and will be voting every day while the voting is open.

3 - STILL WEIRD seeing Richmond Webb in a Bungles uniform, but I voted for him anyway!

How the hell or why is Steve Smith (from USC and with the Giants) on this list?!?! Was that a horrible typo and suppose to be Steve Smith from the Panthers?

Zach had a HOF Career. I'm just shocked who's on that list that shouldn't be compared to Zach. I still believe he had just as good a career as JT minus the DPOY. Ray Lewis always overshadowed Zach's greatness. Pretty much a joke IMO.

Also how the hell is Steve Smith(Giants Wr) on this list? What did he ever do that was even good?

Nothing!! lol Brother is HUGE Giants fan and laughs about that lol Hakeem Nicks was a better player around the same time they played for the Giants. Zach Thomas and Steve Smith shouldn't be on the same list besides they both played in the NFL. I'm convinced and had this suspicion for a while but now I'm pretty sure it's real. Zach Thomas will NEVER get the HOF respect he deserves. I thought he was just as good if not better than JT. Love them both but damn man!!

Voting for Zach ... early and often. Avoiding voting for his competitors, but hey, why not vote for Ferrell As well while we are at it.

I thought the same EXACT thing. Herschel Walker in the Eagles uni looks odd too. Guess it's where they finished their career's

There were a few guys that were pictured on the teams they were most famous for. Not who they finished up with. Webb will goin as a Dolphin. Should've had him pictured as such in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom