Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BEST OVERALL POSTER

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on January 31st and the winners will be announced on February 1st.

Well, flynryan didn't make the cut so I'm flipping a coin. Hoops = heads, Gonzo = tails.

Aaand...

Congratulations, hoops, you got the only vote that matters: mine.

This is an uber strong group running in this category. Think I'll sit back and ponder for a spell.

In the meanwhile, in true Bumpus fashion:

2ngy73b-1.jpg

It's an honor just to be included in this outstanding list of posters and I see I even got one vote.

Thanks mom :up:

TheWalrus was Finheaven's best poster this year.

His blatant cheating at fantasy football aside, he covered everything from light refraction to psychological state of those who commit police brutality. He busted Richie's father and brought positive attention to the site. And his predictions proved largely accurate throughout the year.
As well, while ive certainly noticed profanity directed at certain reporters(Alex Jones, Armando), i havent seen him engage in some of our posters favorite game of "this reporter says something i personally dont like so im going to try and destroy their character". He'll instead use evidence to break down why they are wrong or at the very least provide evidence as to why they are unreliable.

The quality of the posters on this board keeps me coming back, so no offense to any of the other nominations, but TheWalrus' posts were consistently insightful(and humorous, which i suppose should be mentioned in here since the Comedy award is gone) throughout 2013. He earned my vote despite absolutely robbing me. But ive come to terms with that after remembering there's a place for people that do that: Hell.

TheWalrus was Finheaven's best poster this year.

His blatant cheating at fantasy football aside, he covered everything from light refraction to psychological state of those who commit police brutality. He busted Richie's father and brought positive attention to the site. And his predictions proved largely accurate throughout the year.
As well, while ive certainly noticed profanity directed at certain reporters(Alex Jones, Armando), i havent seen him engage in some of our posters favorite game of "this reporter says something i personally dont like so im going to try and destroy their character". He'll instead use evidence to break down why they are wrong or at the very least provide evidence as to why they are unreliable.

The quality of the posters on this board keeps me coming back, so no offense to any of the other nominations, but TheWalrus' posts were consistently insightful(and humorous, which i suppose should be mentioned in here since the Comedy award is gone) throughout 2013. He earned my vote despite absolutely robbing me. But ive come to terms with that after remembering there's a place for people that do that: Hell.

I've never been so insulted and yet so complemented at the time time. :lol:

This is an uber strong group running in this category. Think I'll sit back and ponder for a spell.

In the meanwhile, in true Bumpus fashion:

2ngy73b-1.jpg

Yep. Helluva group.

:)

:bumpus:

And with that vote, I have just given HOOPS a 27-26 lead. Hope it holds up for you bro. If it does, congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom