W Huizenga Is Not Done,, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

W Huizenga Is Not Done,,

Marino1983

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With RW's !!!!

Source: Huizenga wants Ricky to pay back money

By JASON COLE

A source close to Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga said Saturday that Huizenga intends to pursue repayment of the more than $5 million in incentive money the team paid to running back Ricky Williams over the past two years

:woot:
Seems that Huizenga feels just as much animosity towards Williams as most of the Dolphin fan base ....:yes:

Heres the link but you have to join to log on ...

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9347632.htm

Marino1983

Anyone else think it might be a good idea to trade Ricky to the Raiders for their first round pick and Justin Fargas? Fargas is a very good back with a lot of years left. Getting their first round pick can only be a good thing. Then we get rid of Wally for a reciever and their first round pick. I'm just saying get rid of all the loose ends... Helping the team for the following year.

chucknduckking said:
Anyone else think it might be a good idea to trade Ricky to the Raiders for their first round pick and Justin Fargas? Fargas is a very good back with a lot of years left. Getting their first round pick can only be a good thing. Then we get rid of Wally for a reciever and their first round pick. I'm just saying get rid of all the loose ends... Helping the team for the following year.

I agree with you on the trade except the Phins need to get two 1st rnd picks and Fargas ....

The Ogunn situation can hopefully be resolved soon !

:D

Marino1983

chucknduckking said:

this has been suggested many times... only problem is why would the raiders give all that up for a guy who can't play this year? (and if he decides to pay the fine, he would be suspended 1/4 of the season anyway).

Chances are the raiders wouldn't give that all up for Ricky right now... MAYBE next year. And thats even if they want him. Keep in mind Ricky said he wants to play for them - they never said they wanted him.

chucknduckking said:
Since when is Fargas a "very good back?" He was hurt a lot last year and in college so he is a huge injury risk and not worth the trouble IMO.

Yeah, well, that's the kind of thing Ricky should have thought about, huh?

He's about to find the truth about real life that 99.999 % of the rest of the US population faces every day.

Where did everyone get this crap about Fargas. The only thing he has done is be fast. He was a rookie last year that hardly touched the ball and really never impressed anyone. If he is such a good back why have the Raiders been bringing in backs like crazy.

#84Fan4Life said:
Since when is Fargas a "very good back?" He was hurt a lot last year and in college so he is a huge injury risk and not worth the trouble IMO.
Fargas is not the type back Miami likes. He is not big enough. He is Travis Minor, with more injuries.

phinfan77 said:
Let ricky be free....................

free of his wallet:evil:
YES! I am glad to see that Huizenga is getting some guts. This does need to be done!

As for a guy driving around in a 40,000 dollar + auto plus a few in the garages of his more than one homes, where in the world would he get off trying to declare bankruptcy.

As for someone thinking it would make the Fins look bad to go after a "bankrupt Dad with three children," I'd have to first find out how much he contributes to those children's well-being and how much time he spends with them. Any so-called Dad in-the-know would never had made that comment about baby food costing 79 cents a bottle. What a hoot RW is becoming. He's just laughable. But maybe Huizenga can stop RW's laughing at the here-to-now gutless Fins.

My only question would be: Would the Fins still have the rights to RW to hit Oakland up for two or three first round draft picks over the next few years?

you are not getting 2, let alone 3 first round draft picks out of Oakland. You will be lucky to get a 2nd rounder for this bum. Nobody is going to give up draft picks for this guy. He is a headcase who can't be trusted.

Wayne may not know much about Football but if there is one thing he knows about its money.He has a legal basis to recover the money so why not?It also serves as a bargaining tool to get something for RW besides money.

we definetly should try to recover some of our losses by trading ricky for some 1st round picks why not he probably quit on them too better weed out west...and rock stars to follow around

Kudos to Wayne if he is able to get any money back re RW.

But a question, since WH dismantled the world series winning Marlins a few years back the fins have had nothing but bad luck .Is it a case of what goes around comes around.

Back
Top Bottom